Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Welcome to Stockings and Stays

Hello all and welcome to my personal blog,
I thought I'd give a little overview of what you can expect to see on my blog. I'll be doing overviews of the RWR, the Romance Writers of America's newsletter. (I don't get it every month, but when I do, I'll vlog about it.) I'll also write about writing/editing/publishing, etc...though these will be the main focus of this blog.

The main focus of the blog, if the title doesn't make it obvious :P is to talk about stockings and stays and all things late 18th century (and some things early 19th century).


Elisabeth Vigée-Lebrun 1789
I'll talk about everything from the head to the toe, from customs to science, from the obsession with turbans to the obsession with archery. Pretty much anything that catches my fancy during research.



I hope you enjoy my exploration into a world of Stockings and Stays.
Robin Delany - historical romance novelist

3 comments:

  1. Looks like this will a fun blog to watch! Signed up to follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice diggs. Cant wait to see your next posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Heather.
    Thanks Debora. I'm glad it was fun. I hope we have fun together.

    ReplyDelete