Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Thursday News - Caution

LINCOLN, RUTLAND & STAMFORD MERCURY
26th April 1811
Caution to the Public: Whereas a Man named Jonas LAZARUS of Lincoln, has been travelling about the country and falsely representing himself to be the brother (by Marriage) of me, Moses LYON of Boston - I hereby give Notice, that the said Jonas LAZARUS is not related to me in any manner, nor have I any connection with him whatsoever. Boston, April 23rd 1811, Moses LYON.


LINCOLN, RUTLAND & STAMFORD MERCURY
25th June 1811
Caution to the Public: Whereas a Person is travelling the County of Lincoln representing himself to be in Partnership with me - This is to give Notice, that I have no Partner whatsoever but brew Ale and Porter solely on my own Account. Boston, 21st June 1819, Samuel COX. NB: A Quantity of Bottled Porter on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment